CPDO Ltd. General terms and conditions
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to other courses or lectures
- Details of the venue, starting times and a copy of the programme will be sent to you with
confirmation of your booking.
- In the unlikely case that CPDO has to cancel a course or lecture, all deposits will be refunded in full.
CPDO is not financially responsible for any of
the participant's expenses associated with the booking (e.g. travel, accommodation, work days lost, etc).
- The course organisers reserve the right to change the course contents, substitute
leaders and timetables without advance notice.
- The organisers hold no responsibility for the contents and clinical application of the
material taught on the courses.
- Certificate of attendance and a receipt will be issued at the end of the course.
- Due to privacy issues photography and video recording is not allowed during the workshops.